AIM
TineSama

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

You are the godanimator!

Always been a huge fan of your work, Jerry, you know that. I liked everypart of the flash! You just keep improving!

I'm actually pretty happy with my lines as Ruto in this. Awesome being a part of the series! :D And LOL @ Ganon and the flaredancer. @Sheik = Boob scene.

Keep up the good work as always! <3

-Tine

Glass of Water Glass of Water

Really Funny, Onion.

I must say out of the ones I've seen from you it must be one of your better ones. It really mad me giggle in the middle of my computer class. XD
I hope to see more from you in the future. Maybe working some more on the graphics as well? <3
Couldn't have the volume as loud during this class so I will re-watch it when I'm done with my classes.

Hope to work with you again soon!

-Tine <3

OnionsXD responds:

Yes next time I'll focus a little more on the graphics and lip synching and SoundFX.:3 Hopefully we can reach front page someday. lol XD. Looking forward to working with you some more. your voice is Crazy Cakes!! :)

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Jerry~ You keep surprising us all with your amazing graphics and animation. Keep up the good work and don't make us wait to long again. ;3
It was so much fun doing the lines for you! Hope 4 will be another success. Until then, Cheers~ ^.~ <3

- Tine

Granfaloon responds:

Haha thank you for lending me your voice talent!